Saturday, January 28, 2012

Occupy Atlanta Protestors Rally against Chase Bank Foreclosure Actions.

Notice the headline of the story is actually put much nicer than my headline. The original headline reads Angry Occupy Atlanta protestors rally at bank...

lol, which bank, what about, the headline does not say. Check out the story and congrats to Occupy Atlanta. In case you missed it, a Chase Bank executive admitted that Chase Bank gave out bonuses SEVEN TIMES LARGER for each sub prime ballon mortgage loan versus a more conventional and safer fixed rate loan, and target minorities for these loans.

1 comment:

  1. Many useful for bank process news I have gather it. I like this source site.

    ReplyDelete

Besides commenting on the articles you can also leave a comment if you would like your occupy blog listed, it's free.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

About Me

My photo
My special talent is seeing a video sequence in real time and noticing something about the video that went unnoticed.

My Blog List